Former WWE Women’s Champion Madusa Planning Autobiography
Here’s a book to watch out for: Former WWE and WCW star Madusa (Alundra Blayze) has revealed that she is releasing an autobiography.
The former WWE Women’s Champion made the announcement on Twitter this morning.
Madusa competed in WCW from 1991-1993, before heading to WWE in 1993 through 1995 as Alundra Blayze. During that time, she captured the Women’s Championship and feuded with the likes of Bull Nakano and Bertha Faye. Madusa jumped back to WCW in December 1995, just as the Monday Night Wars were getting heated, and infamously threw the WWF Women’s Championship in a trash can live on Monday Nitro.
Madusa recently revealed that she is still in posession of the original WWF Women’s Title belt and would like to drop it to current Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix, in a match.
It would certainly be interesting to read Madusa’s take on the mid-90s controversy!Random WWE Divas For You
- Madusa: ‘I Want To Return To WWE’
- New WWE.Com Photoshoot Endless Summer
- Beth Phoenix Talks About Her Match with Tamina, Who She Wants to Face at WrestleMania
- Torrie Wilson, Lilian Garcia ‘n Candice Michelle to Host Show
- Women Championship Match At Smackdown